Search This Blog

Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Predictions About Kalonzo Musyoka And Akamba Beliefs

A Kamba man and one of the staunch supporters of Presidential hopeful Kalonzo Musyoka, told this blogger such a bizarre tale about the candidate the other day, that my ears are still ringing from what I heard.

So bizarre is this tale that I have debated long and hard whether or not to include it in this blog. If I had opted not to share it, I would be denying my readers information and yet the reason I set up this blog in the first place was to pass on information that nobody else would dare pass on.

If on the other hand I shared it, it would leave me wide open to be misinterpreted.

Alas, being who I am, I have decided to share it.

A while ago, so Kalonzo supporters are saying, a famous and powerful medicine man or witchdoctor predicted that Kalonzo Musyoka would be Kenya's next president. But, the medicine man said, his mother would not live to see his presidency. Even the witchdoctor himself would only see him being sworn in and would die a short time after that.

My informant tells me that any doubts Kalonzo may have had about the predictions were destroyed when true to the prediction his mother (whom he was very close to) passed on earlier this year.

=========================================
Executive Internet and computer training in the comfort of your office/home plus installation of software and hardware and computer accessories as well as networking. Reasonable rates. 0729-469 082. Email: danlievester@gmail.com. MOMBASA only.

Quip of the week;
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -- Robert Francis Kennedy


The price for an ad here is ridiculously cheap. Click HERE to find out just how ridiculous.
=========================================

I stared at the man, a staunch Kalonzo supporter who belongs to the Akamba tribe, as he delivered this information with a straight face. He was trying to convince me about the identity of the next president of Kenya. I suspect that the reason why he was telling me all this is that he had heard I was a Kamba and knew that I would "understand." Still, I did not want to believe what he had said and yet it explained a lot of things that had been happening on the local political scene and especially with ODM Kenya. It also explained a lot of the false confidence I had so far seen in Kalonzo Musyoka.

Whether it is true or not, members of the Akamba community are well known for their staunch belief in what is usually referred to as remote control or witchcraft. I learnt this the hard way because although my father hails from the community he has always had a great hatred of witchcraft, but no sooner had I started living on my own, did a long lost uncle turn up warning of dire consequences if we did not go out and seek some "protection". He caught me on the wrong footing and besides I was very young in those days and I allowed myself to be convinced. That was before I became a born again Christian and renounced the whole satanic thing.

Later I understood why people say that even when a Mkamba joins the church and is a staunch Christian, many of them will still carry witch craft protection on them "just in case."

Executive Internet and computer training in the comfort of your office/home plus installation of software and hardware and computer accessories as well as networking. Reasonable rates. 0729-469 082. Email: danlievester@gmail.com. MOMBASA only.

The price for an ad here is ridiculously cheap. Click HERE to find out just how ridiculous.

Secretly Investigate Unfaithful cheating spouse in Kenya

Why married women cheat