Search This Blog

Scary military reaction to General Ogolla crash | Kenya news

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What's Really Going On At Equity Bank?

In my days as a journalist working for various publications, my specialty was business analysis and reporting. I have no problems reading a balance sheet (especially between the lines).

However the events of yesterday and today seem to suggest that I have gotten a little rusty. Some guy now says that I should stick to what I do best these days—political propaganda. That gave me a laugh because the man knows that if what I was carrying here was mere propaganda, this blog would not have half the audience that it does.

Anyway, I am not perfect and before I answer him and others in this blog, I will do some digging on Equity Bank and get back to all you good folks. My gut feeling is that this bank is still OK but let me gather the evidence and facts to back that, if any.


Executive Internet and computer training in the comfort of your office/home plus installation of software and hardware and computer accessories as well as networking. Reasonable rates. 0729-469 082. Email: danlievester@gmail.com. MOMBASA only.

44-year-old sensitive Kenyan man, not rich, looking for genuine women friends. Email him right away. Write in the subject area; "Woman friend".

The price for an ad here is ridiculously cheap. Click HERE to find out just how ridiculous.


This is why a blog medium is such a wonderful new media tool. You can challenge and if the owner of the blog is a fair man, they will go back and do some more digging to prove or disapprove what you have said.

Believe me when I say that the way to really benefit from the information age is not too be too quick to be proved right. Stop. Think, do some more digging of your own (it is so easy on the net.) and then we you get back with your answer do not be afraid of admitting that you were wrong. In my book only real men have the balls to admit that they are wrong.

Have an inquisitive day will you.

Executive Internet and computer training in the comfort of your office/home plus installation of software and hardware and computer accessories as well as networking. Reasonable rates. 0729-469 082. Email: danlievester@gmail.com. MOMBASA only.

The price for an ad here is ridiculously cheap. Click HERE to find out just how ridiculous.

Secretly Investigate Unfaithful cheating spouse in Kenya

Why married women cheat