During an earthquake it is very important to remain calm:
- Inside a building, stand in a doorway, or crouch under a desk or table, well away from windows or glass dividers.
- If you are outside, stand away from buildings, trees, telephones and electrical lines.
- While on the road, drive away from underpasses and overpasses; stop in safe area; stay in vehicle.
After an earthquake...
- Check for injuries-provide first aid.
- Check for safety-check for water, sewage breaks
- check for downed power lines and shorts; turn off appropriate utilities.
- Check for building damage and potential problems during aftershocks
- Lines will usually be jammed so use telephone for emergencies, only. That way you will save lives.
Why Is Hon Michuki bullying his youthful challenger?
The photographs Kumekucha feared to publish.
Horror of Kenyan with female sex organ sharing cell with men at Kamiti Prison
Are you a Kenyan? Do You love your country? Join in this noble campaign to change things. Do something instead of just complaining.