Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Muiruri, Police Commissioner And State House: What Is The Link?

archive

Stephen Muiruri is a very secretive person. One quickly gets the impression that this guy is carrying a lot of secrets within him. What do you expect after the guy has served 11 years as a crime reporter and crime editor with a busy daily newspaper?

Pointed questions from me trying to unravel a mystery that I have been trying to pursue for months now has led me nowhere. My conclusion is that the man is greatly feared because of what he knows. My advice to him (because I am sure he will read this) is to come out and reveal the information he has. Spill the beans because you will be much safer that way.

From my investigations so far I can only conclude that this bombshell information has something to do with a top policeman, a well known Nairobi businesswoman and their link to State house and a recently appointed chief executive officer of a leading media house. Somewhere in there lies the story of the century. My instincts are rarely wrong on these matters and I have a feeling it is the sort of story that the players will stop at nothing to keep out of the public domain.

In other words, the guy knows too much. And that is why every time he writes one of those lengthy harmless-looking open letters of his, a number of characters go ballistic.

Why Is Hon Michuki bullying his youthful challenger?

The photographs Kumekucha feared to publish.

Horror of Kenyan with female sex organ sharing cell with men at Kamiti Prison

Are you a Kenyan? Do You love your country? Join in this noble campaign to change things. Do something instead of just complaining.