Men are strange animals. Essentially they are animals.
Sample this. After a relationship that has lasted a long period of time, a man decides to end it. There are many different reasons why a man can decide to do this. Maybe he has seen somebody else he likes more. Or he is just plain bored with his woman and would like to “free himself” to move on.
Whatever the reason, instead of telling the poor girl that he would like to end the relationship, he starts fishing around for an excuse to end it. Usually it ends up in some sort of accusation. He will say that he does not trust her anymore or that he has evidence that she has had an affair.
This usually works like a dream on unsuspecting women because they will focus o the accusation and it will never cross their mind that the guy is juts fishing around for an excuse. I even know of men who have gone as far as setting up their girlfriends with their men friends and then they turn up right on cue and storm out of the bar or social place saying that they have now seen enough evidence of their girl friend’s infidelity.
Women should especially look out for these tell-tale signs of a man sabotaging a relationship deliberately when they bring up the topic of their long term prospects or marriage. That is when they will see wonders. Some men will tell their girl fiends that their parents don’t like them, when this is a lie. Other times they will claim that their relatives never wanted a woman who is from a different tribe. As if one marries a woman for their relatives.
This is a very serious matter, but I have to admit that in my time I have seen hilarious excuses that men have used to end relationships. Here are some;
- “You don’t know how to cook chapattis and my mum says…..”
- “You are too thin and my parents are wondering if you have Aids.”
- “That kid you got pregnant with in school, my family does not want outside blood in the home.”
- “I love you but my mum says your complexion is too dark.”
- “I love you but you are a PNU supporter.”
- “I love you but you support ODM.”
- “I love you but you earn more money than me and my mum says…”
- “My big brother doesn’t like you.”The juicy irresistible carrot
British women and their craze for vibrating things